the consumer and your recruit prospects.
First I want to say congratulations if you are using video with intention and consistently in your business…
It’s a really big deal.
…and before I go any further, to be clear, I mean “face to camera video” consistently building your credibility and authority in the marketplace.
There is nothing more powerful and the good news…
Most of your competition is not afraid of video, they are terrified. This plays well for people like you that are committed to video.
I want to help you now be even more impactful with your video so you can generate more sales and recruit more agents.
Let’s first look at some compelling FACTS and then I will give you the simple FRAMEWORK for a video that has high impact:
- Over 50% of the impact of communication is from body language. Looks like you are beating the pants off the competition if they are only using text, email, and telephone.
- The Nielsen Rating company did a recent study on video based on someone watching the first 3 seconds and found that:
- Impact on ad recall goes up 47%
- Impact on brand awareness goes up 32%
- Impact on purchase intent goes up 44%
- Video when used in Email:
- Boosts open rates by 19%
- Boosts click-through rates by 65%
- Reduces unsubscribes by 26%
- Iconic Recall and Echoic Recall:
- Information that enters the brain through just the eyes dissipates in one second
- Information that enters the brain through the eyes and the ears with sound dissipates in five seconds
- Video has a 500% greater staying power in the brain
The simple video formula that increases engagement and conversions:
- Open a loop of curiosity: Ask a question that is answered in the content of the video or make a bold statement that is broken down in the video.
- Then introduce yourself.
- Tell your audience exactly what you are going to cover.
- Future pace or foreshadow if you want to increase the likelihood of them watching the whole video.
- Be informational and educational
- Pivot and seed the next step telling them what you want them to do next.
Clearly from the data provided, consistent implementation of video with the right framework can dramatically distance you from the competition in both your sales and recruiting environment…